I am blessed with an ability to communicate with animals and to share it with those who are believers.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oil Spill


Oil Spill Meditation

Brilliant blue water surrounds me and there are brightly coloured fish and corals everywhere I look. A small clump of seaweed undulates with the water, I look closer and  spot a seahorse clinging tightly. I’m entranced with the diversity of life. A big silver fish glides over head and I follow him away from shore, some anemones wave as I swim past.
The water becomes colder and darker as we swim ever deeper.
Some dolphins come up beside me. They tell me that they cannot go further, there is something strange ahead. The water smells and tastes different, they are confused. This is the way to their hunting ground, they have traveled this way for generations.
They don’t know where to go, where they are, everything is wrong with their navigation system. It’s worked for millennia, was perfected over millennia and was destroyed in an instance’s carelessness.
A school of fish approaches, hysteria has taken over, they are as disoriented as their dolphin counterparts.
I cannot help these animals in their confusion, but I try anyway, I must. I send out a white light of protection with the message to avoid these waters. They seem to take some comfort in the white light, but my message conflicts with their instincts and their instincts are stronger. They have to continue on their way, they have no choice. I send more light and more light with the hope that they will listen to my message, my pleas.
They continue on.
I send more light, more light….the oil covers it.

This Oil spill is still affecting the under water animal. Please send Light and Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment