I am blessed with an ability to communicate with animals and to share it with those who are believers.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Commuication with my Cat Fred


A Communication with My Cat Fred
I was outside in the garden when my cat Fred sauntered over to join me.  As we sat together enjoying the early summer sun, I decided to check in with Fred.
My first impression was one of complete contentedness. Fred showed me his gratitude for being given the freedom to come and go as he pleases. He showed me secret cat paths through bushes and trees leading to an open field filled with sunlight. He showed me the simple pleasure of curling up for a nap in the sun whilst listening to birdsong and the scurrying of small creatures. He showed me the feel of a sinuous stretch upon waking and the joy of returning to his house and finding one of us to give him a nice rub and food.
He suggested that I should get out more too. I left our communication thinking what a wonderful and wise cat I had in Fred. How very Zen of him.
Teachings from Fred
Many of us spend too much time with our ‘must do’ tasks, either doing them, on our way to do them or worrying about doing them. We all need to remember the adage, “Take time to stop and smell the roses.”
Set aside some time to go outside into nature and just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment