I am blessed with an ability to communicate with animals and to share it with those who are believers.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Example of my Meditations

 I enjoy meditating on different animals and at times they send me messages. Here is an example of one of my meditations.





Meditations on the Humpback Whale

At first, all senses are overwhelmed by the vastness of body. Yet for all this mass, I am so light in the water. I am weightless. In the current’s flow, I take a downward flight to the cold, dark deep. There I find solitude, a stillness that is sacred and pure.

I turn to the dim light far above and begin my journey up. The water warms with my ascent. I break the surface embraced by the sun’s heat. My back follows my head up, I take in a giant breath of clean air as the long curve of my body cuts the water’s surface, finally lifting my tail out to kiss the sunlight and air before sliding back into the depths.

Back into the silence of the sea to be covered again by the pure solitude and peace of the Divine.

My existence in solitude is pure beauty.



Teachings from the Humpback Whale


Everyone needs to experience solitude. Make a time and space for yourself to dive in and feel the pureness of the Divine surround and fill you like the waters of the sea.



Humpback Haiku

Grand form surfaces
A fluted tail waves good-bye,
Downward again swims.


Karen McCormack

1 comment:

  1. I do love my solitude at times, I think it's a Capricorn thing from what I understand.

    ReplyDelete