I am blessed with an ability to communicate with animals and to share it with those who are believers.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kitty Angel



Kitty Angel

I am still learning from my Animal Communications. This is true from one of my latest phone sessions. It was with a client Surita, whose cat had passed and she wished to get in touch with her cat Kitty. I made the connection with Kitty fairly easy. I talked with Surita about what Kitty was like in their 18years together. How much love they had for each other and how her passing was a lesson inbeing able to let go.  
    As I connected more with Kitty a woman come through, it was the client’s grandmother. The cat was sitting on her grandmother’s lap. (in the astral word) The client insisted that can’t be right, my grandmother does not like cats. I described the woman and it was confirmed that yes it was her grandmother coming through and yes it was her cat, and yes Kitty was on her lap with her eyes as blue as the sea and her coat was glowing with light. In further communicating with Kitty I come to find that this cat is a teacher/healer in the after life. She often comes to visit Surita and even gives pointers to the new companion cat Bunny in the house hold. Kitty has helped Surita’s grandmother become more open to animals and now she has an understanding of why people have pets. She has an open heart to animals and understands their importance and enjoys their companionship.
 Surita was happy to find the cat was continuing helping others as she did while she was alive. She also found comfort in knowing Kitty was with her grandmother and now her grandmother can enjoy her special friend Kitty’s companionship. Surita said She is like a little angel cat, I said Yes a Kitty Angel she truly is.

Thank you Karen for helping me connect with Kitty. You told me things that I had only shared with Kitty so it was nice to know you have such a great connection. Our session helped to start healing my heart from the loss of her. I will definitely be calling again and recommend anyone needing help with a loved animal to reach out to you.
Thank you,
Surita

No comments:

Post a Comment